Dr. Phillips aims to provide a wellness program customized for every individual’s medical needs. Her passion is to help people live healthier lifestyles and reduce risk factors of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. Through her weight loss program, she helps patients remove excess weight and reduce the need for harmful medications and thereby reducing risks of cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
For primary care patients, we offer annual physicals (i.e cardiac evaluation, dermatology, lungs, kidneys, and liver), women’s health and men’s health services and preventative labs, as well as immunizations.
We will also review your medications and check if there are any that can be removed to prevent weight gain and harmful side effects.
Based on your health assessment physical and labs, Dr. Phillips will create a customized plan to help you achieve your goals. She will be with you every step of the way.
In addition, you will have access to same-day or next-day telemedicine or office visits should you need immediate care.
We understand the constraints of time and we value your time with us in the office. If you struggle with office visits and wait times, we can review your labs through a telemedicine visit. We will also provide you with an app to see your wait time, so you’re never left uninformed.
Dr. Phillips aims to enhance and preserve the health of every patient by providing a comprehensive, integrated, convenient, and affordable care network with equal access to every individual of the community.
- To deliver high-quality, evidence-based primary care medicine to every member of the family from beginning to end, spiritually, emotionally, and physically.
- To provide a natural and healthy medically supervised option for weight management and treatment of chronic diseases to reduce the number of medications.
- To provide efficient and integrated access to affordable health care for all members of the community.
Five fundamental values of the Dr. Phillips Medical Wellness Center is to deliver:
- Quality: To deliver a high standard evidence-based healthcare that is measurable.
- Integrity: Committed to continuous self-evaluations and quality improvement to ensure patient safety, efficient use of medical resources, and excellence in clinical outcomes.
- Teamwork: To collaborate with patients, hospitals, specialists, and ancillary services to deliver a connected care system that is seamless and affordable.
- Compassion: To provide a caring and supportive environment for our patients and their families and caregivers.
- Service: To strive to exceed the patient’s expectations for comfort and convenience
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.